Monday, January 21, 2013

Random Monday

Random Mondays are just so random that you never know when they will happen! 
Or even if they will ever happen! 
I hesitated before doing this today, because I do not feel wordy at all. And random Mondays only work when I am in the wordy sort of mood. And today is just not a random Monday at all. In fact, my thoughts have centered around very few things today. I just think the same thoughts over and over again. 
Yup. 
It has not been happy, I tell you what. 
So I decided that I would post a few pictures and leave it at that. I think that will be best for everyone here. Some of you may actually be in good moods, and I don't want to be responsible for ruining that. 
Sisters... passing the time. Sitting on the floor because the furniture is gone. A house with no furniture? That is just sad. 

Do you know what else is sad? My crooked chair. Never balance a folding chair on just two legs. I learned that lesson for you. Now you don't have to learn it. Maybe I should be a teacher when I grow up. 

This was at a reunion this past summer. There was a beach and sunshine and a lot of very old relatives and a stump. This is how I look when I sit on a stump. It's not summer right now. It is winter instead. Another sad thing.

A young me. I think this would have been when I was in grade 9? I think I have improved with age. Like wine. Or cheese. Ooooh... cheese. That may be the happiest thought I've had all day. 

Me and Trish... this is when we were young and carefree. ;)

Ah..... the summer that Kenton and I painted Nana's fence. It was quite the ordeal. We look like we are enjoying it though. And Kenton is smaller than me. 

Little Kenton!! So cute!! So tiny!! lol. 

Me and Trish and Clari and Joy in Reading. Also when we were young. Yeah... I dug through old old folders for these ones. 

Me and Shannon. From just this past summer. Shannon, I was going to try to do a whole blog post about peppers for you. Just to prove that I could do it. But I can't do it. lol. Maybe someday I will reach that level of creativity, but I'm just not there yet. I may never reach that place. Unless I go back to school. Then I could get there. But will I go back to school? I don't know. I just don't know. I should decide though. I really should. You can't just put off a decision like this forever. Millions of people go to college or university. They do. And they succeed and have wonderful, happy lives. Why would I not go back to school? Ohhhhh... because I don't know what exactly I should go to school for? Well, that's a good reason. Man. I am so tired of thinking all the time. I am just... tired. Maybe I should go to bed. Maybe I will be happier tomorrow! Ooohh... a heads up... tomorrow, I am going to do a blog post on some of my favourite things. It will probably be happier than this one, due to the fact that I will have to look at pictures of my favourite things and then write about them and explain why they are my favourite things (well, some of them may not have a huge explanation... some of them might just mean something special to me, and to some random person who might just happen read this, and so it won't make sense to the rest of you, but it will make sense to the person that it is meant to make sense to). And who could be sad when they are thinking about their favourite things in the whole wide world??????  

1 comment:

  1. i am kind of surpised we are not in pj's in that picture of you and I. I didnt remember we were ever dressed in those three days. lol. I miss that house and the woman who owned it. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete